Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Did someone say "DouBLe BucKs"??

Good Morning!
I'm so excited that we now have 600 followers here on the LBH blog!!! It makes me feel like celebrating! So as a Thank You to all of our followers, we will be offering Double Bucks today on your Blue House Shopping Cards for all of your product purchases...
TodaY Feb. 29th!!!

Thank you so much for supporting the Little Blue House.
 
Stay true to your passion--Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)

P.S. Anybody out there ready for a NEW Front Porch Kit?!?!


Well, as you can see the kitting has begun and we will begin Sneak Peeks and Pre-Orders this Friday, Mar. 2nd! 


You will love this Kit and all of it's CreaTive PoTenTiaL!!!
So keep watching...Full Kit reveal will be on Monday and your kits will available to pick up on Tues. Mar. 5th!

3 comments:

  1. i am only new here but am excited to see the sneak peaks and the reveal.. and the start to something NEW is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the sneaks and the new kit! And I'm excited to see the announcement of the new dt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so anxious to see the new kit. I have used up everything from the previous kits. Everything coordinates so beautifully and I bet no one uses Hank the Plank the way I do, as is, no embellishments. Elaine told me the kit is very pretty but wouldn't you think she would tell her Mom more??????

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!