Saturday, September 10, 2011

There's a NEW tag set in town!!!

Happy Saturday my friends!
I'm feeling a little wicked today (in a good way!) and have decided to do an early release of our NEW Mini Tag Set for the Words for All Seasons Blocks & Base. It's Spooktacular!

Blocks & Pedestal Base: $30
Spooky Mini Tag Set: $15

 They are currently on display at the LBH so come on up and take a look....if you dare!!! We will begin sign up's today...kits are limited, while supplies last! Stop by and reserve yours today or give us a call at (817) 431-7930.  We will begin teaching these in our LBH Creative Buffets as of this Thursday, 9/15.
Here's a closer look...

 and YES...you will receive this eight legged little guy...(name to be determined) with your kit! I'm trying to decide what to call him...please leave your suggestions in the comments! If I choose your suggested name...YOU will win an LBH $15 gift certificate!!!!
So what are you waiting for?!?!?!  It's time to get your "SpooK On" at the Little Blue House!
Come shop, crop, and create with us!!

Have a SpooKtAcuLAr DaY!!!
Miss Tracy :)
P.S. Fall Mini Tags will be released next week!!
Stay tuned for the reveal!!

29 comments:

  1. Bugssy. Great set of tags Miss Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd call him Beau, short for Beauregard who resides at the Little Blue House. He is much too little and too cute to go by such a big name as Beauregard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them!! Gonna have to get me some!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Bitsy is a good name. Maybe he is a rain spider and can bring it on down the spout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Hairy or Hairy Spiter (with a strong British accent) for my love of Harry Potter. Love the tags BTW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Oscar, in honor of the Oscars Award from The Little Blue House Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about Harry?! gosh the tags are cute...

    ReplyDelete
  8. oops, didn't read the comment names until after posted and see Harry (different spelling) was already said, how about spikey or scruffy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think "she" should be Sally. Sally spider so cute! Can't wait to make these tags!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your spider names!!! It's going to be so difficult to choose! Keep'em coming! The LBH gals and I will vote on Wednesday!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Semor (as in See More) Spiders


    Semor Spiders

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yeah I love the tags too.... and all the fun halloween things too... :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. My 4 year old suggests Creepers "cuz he's a little bit creepy"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok I have another.. Hair E. Leggs lol.. couldn't help myself sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You gals are making me giggle!! What fab names!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like "Fang". Cute blocks and tags!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!