Friday, September 23, 2011

It's finally here!!!

Today is the first day of our
Happy Fallidays Open House!

The LBH Gals were all working like crazy yesterday to prepare and
I think you will be pleased with what we have in store for you!!
The feature projects are oh so SpooKtaCuLar & WonDerFaLL... and we have some really unique Designer Decor projects too!! The store has taken a little bit of a transformation to better serve you and now we can feature even more NEW products, collections, lotions& potions, and so much more...
"Web"ster wants you to come check it out and let him know what you think...

I hope you will join us today and Saturday
to help us celebrate Fall and our 1st Anniversary! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by...guess time flies faster when you're having so much creative FUN!

Thank you and big hugs to all of our wonderful supporters, vendors, and
my amazing team of creative talent. The LBH wouldn't be here without each and every one of you!

Happy Anniversary Little Blue House!
Let's Keep it Going!!!

Much love too you all,
Miss Tracy :)

4 comments:

  1. So excited for open house and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! you ladies do a wonderful job and Im glad you always work so hard for us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there with bells on! So glad I found you guys---you make my little scrappin' heart happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! From what I've seen this is year, you have more than an amazing team of talent... they are the ultimate suprempo faboo team of talent :o) I'll be there soon to check out the fall open house!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!