Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Trees, Trees, and more Trees!

Well who would have guessed that our Scrapstasher's Project would have triggered such a Forest of Creativity!  I want to share with you a few of the Tree Canvases that were designed for Lolly's recent webcast.  Take a look at these fab designs...
Designed by: Lolly Chessie
 
Designed by: Lolly Chessie

 And this was the Stasher's Sample that started it all...
Designed by: Tracy Pounds

We have been receiving many phone calls and emails about these awesome tree silhouettes...and to answer your questions...YES! We will continue to sell Trees!  Please let us know what color you want and how many.  If you are local, you may come in to the LBH and choose your cardstock. If you are not local, please call the LBH at (817) 431-7930 and place your order over the phone. For shipped orders, the minimum tree order is 5 + shipping.  

Here are a couple more Tree Creations created by one of our faithful Stasher's...
 Designed by: Cathy Taguwa
Designed by: Cathy Taguwa

Don't delay, stop by the Little Blue House for your Trees today and see some of the other wonderful goodies the LBH has to offer.  If you are interested in coming to our next Scrapstasher's Meetings, reserve your seats soon...they are filling up quickly and we have the most WOnDeRFuL project in store for you this month! Like Free stuff???? One lucky commenter will receive 3 free trees coutesy of the LBH Gals...so post away...

Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. I love my tree that I made at scrapstashers (I love everything Tracy teaches us). Thanks for sharing your creativity with those of us who are lacking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my tree...am I have the stack ready to make more...I love all your creativity you have done with it...wish I could se all the scrap stashed ones..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I was so disappointed that I wasn't able to attend that Scrapstashers class. Thank you for offering more trees and sharing the information on how to make these gorgeous canvas trees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea..so many trees can be made. I have one that I need to pick up but would love to win even more, looks like great presents to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't Trees wonderful? If we didn't have them I don't think I would want to go outside as often!!

    Thanks for this great idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am coming by this weekend to learn more about these trees. Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. For those needing trees shipped to them. We worked out the postage to be $3.50. Hope that helps our out-of-towners.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!