Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hot Metal Mama's - December Project!

 Here is a look at the project we will be making at Hot Metal Mama's this month!  I will be teaching you how to create your own custom easel with a beautiful metal applique and we will alter an 8x10 canvas to display on your art easel. 
 Here is a closer look at the applique.............
I love this and you will too! 
I will also show you how to use the new Alpha Stamps from
Ten Seconds Studio and you will learn how to  incorporate them into your metal embossing...
look at the fabulous detail in these stamps...
AND as a bonus,  I will show you how simple it is to jazz up your metal art with Blingz Paints by Shimmerz!
Hot Metal Mama's is $25 and will be meeting this month
on the following dates:

Mon. 12/27 6:30p-8:30p
Tues. 12/28 10a-Noon
Tues. 12/28 6:30p-8:30p

Please contact the LBH to reserve your seat at (817) 431-7930 or you may email me over Christmas and I will hold your spot.  Please bring your basics with you to class as well as a small paintbrush, photo, and your TSS tools if you have them.  I will also have some to share with the group.

Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!