Sunday, December 19, 2010

December Designer Spotlight!

Designer Spotlight
 Jaclyn Hatcher
My teaching experience began at Recollections, and then continued with Create Joy Workshops. Now, after a move to the lovely Peach State :) Georgia, I am thrilled to continue working with Miss Tracy by joining The Little Blue House on a long-distance basis.   

I'm so excited about my first Workshop at the LBH! I'm back in the great state of TX visiting my family for the holidays...the timing couldn't have been better when Miss Tracy contacted me about teaching this month. I went straight to work at my little red desk on my feature project. Here is a look at what we will be creating ... 
I will show you just how easy it is to create this adorable wall hanging...perfect for showcasing the ones you love!  This project features the Hot Chocolate collection by Fancy Pants. You will have two classes to choose from:
Cost: $25
Thurs. 12/30 10a-Noon
Thurs. 12/30 6:30p-8:30p
*bring your basics
 (Please contact the LBH to reserve your seat.)
I hpe you can join me this month...I look forward
 to creating with you!

Jaclyn Hatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!