We are having our first ever Swap & Shop Event here at
the Little Blue House!
When: Saturday April 14th
Where: the LBH from 9am-4pm
Who: Anyone can attend...
Come when you can and leave when you must!
Stop by and SHOP til ya DROP!!!
Our studio will jam-packed with great products and collections that have been deeply discounted! There will be some amazing bargains AND we're opening the Blue House Backyard up for even more great shopping space. Several Swap & Shop participants will be setting up there own tables with great goodies that they would like to sell or swap!
We will be serving some YuMmy ReFreshMents and serving up a FuN Make & Take for all of our Shoppers too!
Would you like to be a Swap & SHop Participant??? Take a look below, for more info on questions you may have...
Swap & Shop FAQ:
1. Can I bring my crafty items up to sell or swap?? YES...We are charging a $10 participant fee for anyone who would like to come and sell or swap some of their Crafty items. You must provide your own table and chairs.
2. Will this take place inside or outside? BOTH...All customer tables will be set up in the back yard of the LBH and inside the HouSe, the LBH will be having it's own special clearanced items set up in the studios.
3. Who will collect the money? YOU...You will be responsible for any money or other transactions that take place at your table.
4. Can I bring items that are not "Craft" related? NO...This is a "Crafty" Swap & Shop Event so please leave anything that does not fit in this category at home :)
5. If I reserve a spot, how early can I come and set up? 8AM...You may arrive and set up at 8am and we will open the Event to customers at 9AM.
6. How do I reserve my spot? CALL or STOP BY the LBH to pay your $10 and remember that you must provide your own table and chairs.
7. Can more than one person share a table? YES...Two people per table is acceptable. However, each person will be charged a participant fee.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I'm going to get started on my "Crafty" Spring Cleaning...my Scrap Shack definitely has some things to contribute to the
LBH Swap & Shop Event!
Hope to see you there!
Miss Tracy :)
Miss Tracy :)