Sunday, October 5, 2014

News from the Front Porch: Sneak Peek Day #2

Hello to All!
Thanks for visiting the LBH Blog for our 2nd day of Spooktacular peeks of our NEW Front Porch Kit...
"BOO in a BOX"!



This kit is oozing with frightfully, delightful goodies and sure to cast a spell on your Creativity!!! Prepare yourself for a unique color pallet and tantalizing textures!!!

It's ALL TREATS and NO TRICKS with this one-of-a-kind Paper-Crafting Kit! Speaking of TREATS....
Here's a couple Sneaky Treats just for you...



Dare to see even more thrilling Sneaks?!!?
Visit our FPK Designers Blogs and see some "Boo"tiful peeks of their "BOO in a BOX" projects!


Be sure to follow the LBH blog and leave your comments here to be entered into a drawing to WIN a free kit.
Share with me today about a favorite Halloween tradition that you enjoy now or when you were a costumed kiddo. 

Full reveal of "BOO in a BOX" will be on Tuesday, Oct. 7th. 
Check back tomorrow for more Peeks!

Happy Haunting!
Miss Tracy :)

6 comments:

  1. I love everything I've ever bought at LBH. Can't wait to see what's in boo in a box

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like to take our boys to a local church that has a outdoor fall festival with lots of games, candy, hayrides, music and jump houses. It's become a great tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Halloween and I want one of these. Can't wait til Tuesday, the kit looks great so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to see more of the cute stuff from "Boo in a Box"!
    Every year I have a Halloween Feast where I serve dinner in a pumpkin and have a very "icky" insect infested punch that I mix in front of everyone plus a few other gory foods and treats. It's the one time I come out of my shell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks really cute!!! cant wait to see in person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love handing out treats!! It's my daughters favorite thing since she was young. Even the older kids are patient as she hands out one candy to each one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!