Friday, January 16, 2015

Happy Friday and another LBH Designer Spotlight

Happy Friday!
Friday's are always happy days around my house....and today is even happier because we launch our Illustrated Faith Workshops with Shanna Noel today!!!! I'm so excited to hear her story and learn from her amazing talent. 


Speaking of talent, I have the great privilege of shining the Designer Spotlight on another one of our wonderful team members.Introducing Valerie Bishop! Valerie designs for our Front Porch Kits and is also a member of our new Media Team.
_______________________________________
Designer Spotlight: Valerie Bishop
Hello LBH friends! I have three grown kids; live in Arkansas with my dh of 31 years and our brood of Malteses, a golden retriever and two cats; call the coast of Mississippi my home because I lived there most of my childhood years and my family is from there (even though we've been in Arkansas for 15 years now!); and I love to travel - mostly to visit my kids! I've recently taken up bicycling after a 30 year break (it's true - you never forget how to ride a bike!!) and my dh and I ride all around the state.

These are three of my recent projects - I really don't think I have a certain style.  I like trying different techniques. I like having lots of layers on my scrapbook pages. I almost always have ink splatter on my layouts. I usually just have one photo on each page - sometimes two, but not very often. I usually scrap everyday life, not major events. Scrapbook layouts are my most favorite projects to make, with mini albums in second place. I don't mind making cards, but I hardly ever send them to anybody. I have a hard time coming up with out of the box projects but I do make them to stretch my creativity. I love doilies, tags, sequins, and gold embellishments (I used to be a silver only gal, but lately I've been enamored with gold!!). 





I am so excited to be a part of the FPK and LBH Media Team with such inspiring ladies!! Thanks for reading....you can check out my blog at
http://myhere-rightnow.blogspot.com/
Valerie
_______________________________________________________________
I love Valerie's style...You will love her upcoming projects for the Front Porch Kit and our blog features! She never disappoints...and I'm always inspired by her work. Thanks again for reading and I hope you have a wonderful, creative weekend!!!

Keep Creating,

Miss Tracy :)

3 comments:

  1. Often I've heard the name Valerie Bishop, but didn't know who she was. Thanks for giving us a glimpse of Valerie and her style!

    Valerie, I know you will continue to love working with all the creative women of the Little Blue House!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your your style! Looking for work to doing LBH together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are fabulous! I really love that dorm room layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!