Monday, January 5, 2015

Meet the LBH Media Team!

Meet the LBH Media Team!



We are so excited to announce our new LBH Media Team members! These talented designers will be sharing their love for paper arts with you on the LBH blog in 2015!

Angie Barrs
Hello everyone! My name is Angi Barrs and I am so happy to be here. I am a busy mom and junior high school teacher. I have two daughters in college. We have so much fun traveling together. Our favorite travel spots are California and Hawaii. I started my blog, Cokie Pop Paper, after family and friends commented on how much they loved my party and gift creations. I enjoy making party favors, home décor, sharing gift ideas, and making Project Life scrapbook pages. I am so happy to design for Little Blue House.
I am also excited that they are based in Texas (my hometown)! 
Follow me at: 
http://cokiepopaper.blogspot.com


Nadine Carlier
 
Hello my name is Nadine; I have been scrapbooking for about 18 years now with 12 x 12 layouts and cards being my favorite things to create. Scrapping helps me keep my sanity! I would say my scrappy style would best be described as eclectic but I also love creating grungy pages too. A page just isn't complete to me without some kind of a mist or paint on it. I am so excited to be a part of The Little Blue House Media Team and am looking forward to hopefully inspiring you and also being inspired by you all.
Please come by and visit me on my blog:
 
My Scrap'n'Stuff


Vicki Chrisman

My name is Vicki Chrisman. I live in Nebraska with my husband and two extremely spoiled dogs. We have two grown sons and a daughter in law. My other interests besides paper crafting are, photography, decorating gardening, canning, Flea Markets and repurposing Thrift Store finds. I am a lifelong crafter but have been active in the Craft Industry for the last 12 years, or so. I enjoy teaching and sharing my love of paper crafting with others. I also love working with new and different products, and trying new techniques. I am so excited to be a part of the talented LBH Team.
Follow me at
: "
This Art that Makes Me Happy" vickichrisman@blogspot.com 

 Susan Tidwell
 I am a mixed-media artist living in Ft. Worth with my husband. We have five grown children, two grandsons and two more on the way! I have been crafting all my life but discovered rubber stamping and paper arts over 15 years ago. This interest propelled me into mixed media and art journaling about 5 years ago. I love getting inky, painty and messy. I also love to recycle and reuse old things, giving them new life in my art.  I enjoy inspiring and teaching others and have taught paper arts classes for over 6 years - at The Little Blue House since we opened in 2010 and before that, at Anthologies, Create Joy and Recollections. I look forward to working with the new LBH Media Team!
   Follow me at:
http://susan-artfulmusings.blogspot.com/




  Lindsey Banner

Hi. I'm Lindsey. A creative kinda gal who loves vintage ephemera, postcards and rubber stamps. Mixed media collage and snail mail make me swoon. An admirer of typography old and new. Sewing, painting, making, changing is my happy place.
Follow me at: http://www.pinterest.com/lindseybanner/
http://instagram.com/laldenban/




Cat & Nat aka The Blue Crew

 I’m Cat, let me tell you a little about myself.  I have been married to my wonderful husband Cary since September 2006. He is all kinds of wonderful and I don’t know what I would do without him. I don’t have any kids, but I do have 2 fur babies: Precious is almost 20 and Birdie is 4. They are cats, their moods change daily and that’s about all I can say on that. I have two nieces who are pretty much the most amazing little girls in the history of ever. Miss Makenna is 7 and Maddie Sue is 3--- CANNOT get enough of those girls and you will see plenty of them in my design work. I have the most handsome little nephew named Carter. We like to go on Chick-fil-a dates. I have a best friend that is crazy. I am crazier than her. True story.
I’m Nat and probably the “calmer” and “quieter” one of the Blue Crew duo. I have been married to Jerry for almost 12 years and we have a son, Carter, who is 5. We live in Ft Worth, Texas. While I work outside of the home, I try to take as much time to scrapbook and create as possible.  Cat and I have been friends for over 3 years but if you’ve met us, you would think our friendship spans well beyond that. She’s my looooooobster-friend.
As far as designing goes, both of our design aesthetics lean toward clean, simple lines with lots of layers and textures.  But, our approach to designing couldn’t be more different.  Cat is a Careful Creator and likes to pull all of her supplies, precut and arrange without gluing anything down until everything is ‘just so’.  And as cautious as Cat is, Nat throws that caution to the wind and be more of a Daring Designer. While we create for our own personal benefit, we love to create together as a team.
We are so excited to be part of the LBH Media Team and look forward to working with such a talented group of designers.  We are excited to be challenged and inspired by everyone on the team. I know they will encourage us to reach outside our normal design aesthetic.

Follow us at: www.lbhbluecrew.blogspot.com


Susan Liles
Hi, I'm Susan Liles (otherwise known as susiestampalot online).  I am lucky enough to teach, design and work for The Little Blue House.  I'm also lucky enough to live in North Fort Worth, less than a mile away from there, too!  I'm married to Eric and we have 3 daughters, Shelbie (22), Lindsie (14) and Audrie (11).  I've been crafty ever since I can remember, dabbling in everything from sewing to painting, but really found my passion in paper.  I started scrapbooking 20 years ago, then found a love for stamping and cardmaking.  I've designed and still design for several companies, been selected as Stamping Royalty by Paper Crafts Magazine, served on the Dirty Dozen DT for Splitcoaststampers and have been published several times in various other publications. I'm excited to be joining this team, look forward to inspiring YOU, and hope to expand my crafty horizons even further Follow me at: http://susiestampalot.blogspot.com/



Valerie Bishop


I'm thrilled to be apart of such a talented group of ladies to inspire and be inspired!! It's going to be a fun team to work with and I can't wait to get started creating!!
I also design for the Little Blue House Front Porch Kit Team 

Follow me at: http://myhere-rightnow.blogspot.com/




Kristyn McElroy

 I'm Kristyn. I am the Marketing and Merchandising Manager for The Little Blue House. I have worked in the Craft Industry since 2009. I will be managing the Blog and doing a lot of the behind the scene work for our Media Team. I'm so excited to start our first ever Media Team! I can't wait to see these talented ladies inspiring creations!
Follow me at:
https://www.pinterest.com/kristyn_curry/ 





Miss Tracy (Tracy Pounds)
Hello all...I'm Miss Tracy, Owner and Creative Director of the Little Blue House! I am happy to say that I will also be a part of the LBH Media Team! I am truly looking forward to working with this amazing team and can't wait to get started! For those of you who don't know me, I've been crafty for as long as I can remember! I love all forms of Creative Play...especially Paper Arts! I also have a special place in my heart for all things Junque-y! I love to repurpose and upcycle new life to old things! I have an awesome hubby, have 5 wonderful kiddos, 2 son-in-laws, and 2 super-cute Grandies! You'll be seeing them alot in my photo-feature projects! I just began a new personal blog...
You can follow me at: www.misstracycreates.com



I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about our Media Team! We will also be featuring a few Guest Artists from time to time in 2015 and coordinating some fun Company Sponsored Events! 

Soon to come... We will be Spotlighting all of the fabulous Designers that are featured at the Little Blue House
Subscribe to the LBH Blog today so you don't miss out on all the wonderful Creative Inspiration, Tutorials, Product Reviews, etc.

 We have SO much to share with YOU in 2015...
Prepare to BE INSPIRED!!! 


Keep Creating!
Kristyn


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lineup... cannot wait to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited. What a great team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exited to get started, and get to know everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to start off the year!!! It's going to be so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an exciting announcement! I know a few of these ladies and follow a few on their blogs and I can tell you WOOHOO you've picked some very talented ladies! Can't wait for the blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always looks like a fun and creative team- I can't wait to see all the great designs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!