Hello, Nadine here with a layout tutorial using the super cute Pebbles Inc. Happy Day collection from the Little Blue House Store.
When creating my layouts I don't usually like to use large pieces of patterned papers.
In my tutorial, I will show you how I used lots of layers
without drawing the attention away from the picture.
2 White Cardstock & 1 other color
3. Spray Inks
4. Grid Stamp or something similar
6. 2" Circle punch
7. Sewing machine with black thread or a black pen for faux stitching
8. Pop dots
9. Standard Scrappy Supplies.... adhesives, scissors, paper trimmer
1. On the white cardstock randomly stamp in a vertical pattern, I used a grid like stamp.
2. Flick a few different colors onto the white cardstock of spray inks.
3. Punch three 2" circles.
4. Fold the circles in half and then cut on the fold line.
5. Tear one of your patterned papers into a strip about 2" wide. Arrange your circle halves like I have in the picture below cut a thin strip of a color cardstock, glued it down and then stitch down the thin cardstock strip. If you don't have a way to sew you can always use a black pen and draw your stitches.
6. Arrange more layers of papers under your picture and the other papers layers. For the cute little word frames, I cut up one of the Happy Day Tag Frames. I pop dotted up some of the Happy Day Icons & Phrase Stickers. A small strip of the American Crafts Burlap with White Dots also added the perfect color contrast behind the picture.
Here are some close up pictures of the Pebbles Inc. Happy Day papers and embellishments so you can really take in all their cuteness. :)
Thank you for looking! Happy Scrapping!