Friday, April 17, 2015

Clearly Creative Blog Hop

Are you Ready to Hop!?!
Today starts our "Clearly Creative" Blog Hop!
Our LBH Media Team is sharing a Project Tutorial using the "Clear" Sheets that are so popular this year in the Crafting World!  



Lets get started! Lindsey is kicking us off with the 1st project tutorial... she is featuring the Bella Blvd Invisibles and Clear Cuts on a Graphic 45 Journal!
-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi LBH Friends, 
Lindsey here with an idea how to use the Bella Blvd
Clear Cuts and Invisibles in a fun handmade journal.


Suppy List...

White Paint Pen
Orange Flower
Ribbon from Little Blue House


 Using the Bella Blvd Invisibles- Referee I trimmed a bit off and used it as the cover to my journal.  I like the rigidity to this product, it really is ideal for this application in my mind.  I used hot glue on it with no problems to attach the chalkboard frame, Cattlist Leather and flower.



This was another application using the Bella Blvd Clear Cuts.  I trimmed down the piece to a semi-circle that fit in my journal and used some puff paint to write "journey" which goes along with the theme of my journal.  

Supply List...

T-shirt Puff Paint
Circle Template ( I used a paper plate)
Scratch piece of paper
pencil


I traced the semi-circle and then wrote my phrase a few times until the spacing was correct and I had it like I wanted.
Then I used the puff paint and wrote tracing my pencil lines. 
A bit of tape will help keep it all in place too.
 

I had used a bit of distress paint and decided against it last minute.  I used some windex and a paper towel and the paint wiped right off.  The paint was on the reverse side.

Here's a glimpse inside the journal using Graphic 45- Artisan Style



Thanks for stopping by, be sure to visit the other gals blogs for the Clearly Creative Blog Hop.   Leave a comment on each blog post to be entered into Clearly Creative Grand Prize drawing. You have 2 days to comment... We will post the Winner on Sunday April 19th!
Prize includes: 6 Clear 12x12 Sheets, 1 pack of Wood Stickers,
1 pack of Alpha Block Stickers & 1 pack of Enamel Shapes from the WeRmemoryKeepers Clearly Bold Collection!

From here, go to...


Followed by....

Happy Hopin'
 

12 comments:

  1. So super clever to use a paper plate for the semi-circle. Fabulous project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome book and great tips. Love It!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious album! I love your tip for writing "Journey"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your journal album! What a cute idea to use the little chalk board on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover is so cute as well as the whole album!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an adorable project with great instructions. Here I go a hopping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found you via Vicki Chrisman's blog, and I love this little notebook! I always struggle knowing what to do with clear acrylic cardstock...but this is such a fabby idea! Thanks...and your notebook is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!