Tuesday, March 6, 2012

and the WINNER is ?!?!?!?

Good Morning!
Thank you so much for your sweet comments and orders for our newest Front Porch kit release...
Nature's Charm!


I'm about to make one of you commenters very happy!
~~~~~~~~~~~Drumroll please~~~~~~~~~
 ... and the WINNER is ...
Paula - Scrap Addict

Congratulations Paula! Please contact or stop by the LBH to pick up your Nature's Charm Kit. I sure wish I could see her now, I bet she's doing a "happy" dance and has a big smile on her face!!!

Stop by and see us this week! We have loads of Nature's Charm projects on display and you can see the Design Board too!
It's not too late to order...you can do so at the HouSe or OnLine at 

Make it a great day!
Miss Tracy :)

3 comments:

  1. OMG! she is my friend in Phoenix... she is gonna be so happy and I can tell you she will make some awesome stuff with this... Congrats Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Paula!! I have your kit saved and waiting for you. Come see us at the LBH. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!