Friday, February 20, 2015

Be Inspired with Dear Lizzy: Serendipity Phrase Stamp


Good Morning Blue House Fans!!  Cat here from The Blue Crew for Day 2 of our feature:

BE INSPIRED WITH DEAR LIZZY

Nat & I had the Dear Lizzy Phrase Stamp to play with.

This fun little stamp can be used in so many ways on scrapbook pages, cards, treat containers, journaling and more.  Its super simple and easy to use too.  I love that the 12 sentiments all in one roller stamp so that makes it versatile and easy to take along to crops.

Nat and I both used the stamp on our layouts that we made with the  Dear Lizzy Serendipity paper collection.  It's available now at the store, or online HERE

We each used a phrase from the stamp to title our journaling posts.  So cute!



Close up of the journaling prompt


Close up of the journaling prompt

We also made this adorable little treat holder that I plan to fill with cookies and take to my neighbors.



This little beauty came together in minutes and turned out so cute.  You wont believe how easy it is to recreate.  Let me show you.

First, cut an 11in. circle and line it up on your score board. Just line the edge of the circle up on your score board as if it were a square piece of paper, having the top and sides of the circle touching the edge of your score board.







Score it at 3 ½ & 7 ½ inches.  Then flip 180 degrees and score at 3 & 8 inches. 



Then I cut from the edge to crease on the 3 ½ & 7 ½ inch score lines.  See pic.



Then I used my ATG gun to adhere the sides closed like so.



I used an assortment of trims that coordinate perfect with the Dear Lizzy line (available in the store now), along with the stamp and some pins & buttons from my stash to decorate the front. 



So cute and EASY, right?

So, this got me thinking about all the things I could do with these little containers… Hmmmm.  I cut out a variety of circle sizes and… I will show you exactly what I did with them on Monday on The Blue Crew blog. Te he he…  Until then, here is a sneak. 


Stay tuned for more posts featuring lots of inspiring ideas from the DEAR LIZZY SERENDIPITY line.  You can stop by The Little Blue House or our Online Store to get your very own Phrase Stamp, or even the whole Serendipity collection! 

Stay True Blue,
Cat & Nat ~ The Blue Crew

1 comment:

  1. Those phrase stamps are always so much fun to use and I like the way you and Nat used them on your projects!
    Love the container you made with the circles and the instructions were great. Can't wait to see what you do with the circles on Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!