Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Love Bug Feature: Sweet Treats with Angi Barrs


Hello LBH fans!
Angi Barrs here with a fun way to use your LBH products for a fun Love Bug Valentine's Day project. I love making off the page projects and wanted to make some treats for my students!
I used the Pink Paislee Bella Rouge collection along with glassine bags, dies, doilies, and embellishments. Of course you need a delicious sweet treat for this project.
Dies are a great way to use with your paper collections. I used my dies with Bazzill cardstock from the LBH to cut out a Polaroid photo shape. I then adhered and layered everything on top of each treat bag.
Once you add your sweet treat you are good to go!

Tip: I always use adhesive dots to pop up my embellishments a bit.
It's a great way to add dimension to your projects.

If you would like to create these Sweet Treats, all the items I used are available at the Little Blue House and in the LBH online shop at www.thelittlebluehouseonline.com.

Come back tomorrow for another Love-Inspired Project...


I hope you all liked my Love Bug treat project!
Have a creative day, 
Angi Barrs
www.cokiepopaper.blogspot.com 

P.S. Don't forget to post a comment...All who comment on any of the LOVE BUG posts will be entered into a drawing to WIN a LOVE BUG Prize Bundle! The WINNER will be announced on Valentine's Day!!! XXOO XXOO

8 comments:

  1. Love this idea.. I never think to decorate packaging... such darling designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this idea! The doily really makes your packaging say Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these ideas for jazzing up a treat bag! The doily is my favorite element.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweetness.....Thanks for sharing Angi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Would be cute for a bake sale, gift basket or hey just a reason to make cookies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!