Thursday, March 17, 2011

Another day...another reveal!!!

You stole my Heart closeup
One more day!!!! Then we can finally show you "A Little Birdie Told Me" from Front Porch Kits!

I want to personally invite all of you to join us for Friday Night Live! This will be our first live webcast from the LBH! Here is the link and the show details:
Friday, 3/18
8:30pm

We will be showing off the FP March Kit & Featured Projects! For even more creative fun, we will be sharing our famous "Mush & Skwush" technique and creating another fun "how to" project...You'll have to tune in to see what it is!!!
You know how I love surprises!!

In honor of this special night, we will be giving one lucky web-viewer a "Little Birdie Told Me..." Kit and don't forget one lucky commenter will win one too!!  All comments posted here on the LBH blog (on each of the Sneak Peek posts) will be entered into a drawing to WIN a free KIT!!

Enjoy your day...and the peek!
Miss Tracy :)

16 comments:

  1. I love the sounds of this new technique... cannot wait to leanr it...hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Counting down! Excited to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait! All of the sneak peaks are intriguing and I'm loving the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those yellow letters and the texture on that heart is fabulous! can't wait to see the kit! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been loving the sneaks -- but can hardly wait for the "whole enchilada!" (Hey, that sounds like a great idea for a future kit.) I'll definitely be tuning in on Friday. --Irene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for all the Friday night FUN!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so exciting...wish I could be at the LBH IRL, but I'll be watching the U-stream for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the build up to your kit launch...good luck tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This will be so fun. I love me some Friday night scrapping and the big reveal.
    Linda B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that black heart looks so beautiful. I hope I can tune in

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the sneak peaks! Always something beautiful! Can't wait til tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait till tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to see the full reveal of this kit. The sneaks look fabulous...I think I am gonna have to break down and buy one before they are all dold out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving this, can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!