Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Trick or Treat October Blog Series Begins!

Happy Halloween LBH Friends!
Today starts our "Trick or Treat" October Blog Series right here on the LBH Blog! Watch the blog all month long for some Spooktacular project ideas for Halloween!!
 Today I'm sharing 3 projects I made using Halloween goodies from The Little Blue House!   
- Halloween Treat Bag-
This project features a treat bag from Crate Paper- After Dark collection.
I stamped "Spooktacular" in between the orange glitter lines on the
kraft treat bag with a Reverse Confetti Halloween Stamp set.
I got this idea from Susan Liles! I added a Doodlebug cut-apart in the center and a Doddle Pop- Ghostie to the bottom corner.
These treat bags hold a lot of candy!
Great idea for your co-workers, friends, kids, etc.


-Trick or Treat Pillow Box-
This project is another great treat holder that you can fill full of candy!! I added the Candy Corn paper and the "Trick or Treat" cut apart paper to the inside of my pillow box. Added some ribbon and a few embellishments on the outside of the box.
These pillow boxes are food safe so you could add a Halloween cookie or a homemade treat!

-BOO Banner-
This banner was super fun and easy to make. Cut your papers to the size of your choice and cut your title or use sticker letters for your title. I added fun die-cut pieces from the Doodlebug- Oct 31st collection. I stamped "Happy Halloween" from a Reverse Confetti Stamp set and added a few small jewels from Queen and Company.
Punch your holes and add your ribbon to create the banner. I decided to add a little orange glitter tulle to finish it off. You can add Wink of Stella Glitter to add some shine to your banner!  


 I hope you enjoyed my post today. Halloween is such a fun time to craft! All of these projects would be great ideas for your upcoming Halloween parties, Fall carnivals, etc! Stop by the Little Blue House to gather up all your supplies to make these projects I've shown you today.
Leave a Comment below sharing your favorite Halloween candy or treat and
you will be entered in to WIN  some Halloween goodies from the Little Blue House!!!
We would love for you to share these ideas with your crafty friends or Pin these ideas to your Pinterest boards!
Stop back by on Friday for some more Halloween project fun!
Happy Halloween,
Kristyn McElroy



7 comments:

  1. Love all these projects!!!! I love candy corn so might have to get some of that paper. I see the banner on a future crafting list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable banner! Love your little treat box also!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was a kid, my favorite Halloween treat were Popcorn Balls that me and my Mom would make together. I love these projects...Spooktacular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candy corn and anything chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candy corn and anything chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your cute projects, Kristyn! Those treat bags are especially cute! My favorite Halloween candy has always been candy corn and I'm passing that love of candy corn to my 2 GC! They love cc, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite Halloween treat is a Kit Kat.Thanks for sharing these adorable crafts. Love that banner and the pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!