Friday, November 26, 2010

and the WINNER is?!?!?!

I want to thank everyone for their wonderful comments and for sharing your fabulous, funny, sweet, adorable, crazy MemOriEs with us!!!  I have loved reading them all and I hope you have enjoyed sharing them with us too!   Have you been inspired by our 12 Days of Ornaments Extravaganza?!?!  If you would like to see us offer more things like this in the future...leave a comment and let us know!!!

I was so thrilled when I drew this lucky commenter's name...I think she has posted a comment every day. 
Congratulations to...
ScrapholicKK
You are the winner of Day 12's ornament...the beautiful embossed metal tree topper!
Please contact the LBH to claim your ornament.

Thanks again gals for participating and from all of us here at the LBH...
We Wish YOU a Very Merry Christmas!
Miss Tracy :)
&the Blue House Gals

9 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I won I won I won. I can't believe it. I can't wait to add that beauty to my tree. The Ornament Extravaganza was a blast and very helpful to have all the step by step instructions along with the pics. Yes, please offer more of anything in the future. I love everything yall do at the LBH!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved them all, and please keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new to this blog and am here via LollyChops. I can not believe how talented these people are to make such fantastic ornaments. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ScrapoholicKK, WOOHOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are AMAZING! Thank you to all the talented crafters that made and then SHARED with us their beautiful creations! I am going to be making at least 4 of the 12 ornaments! YES! Keep presenting the 12 days of ornaments! I will be following you from now until the end! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will do our best to keep inspiring you ladies! Be sure to follow the LBH blog...we have lots more creative wonders in store for you!!!...and yes...more tutorials too!!

    Thanks for your awesome comments!

    Miss Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the 12 Days of Ornaments. I have made some of them and intend to make more. Thanks again for sharing all of your creativity with us.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all the winners//////and thanks for the fun 12 days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats everyone! (Can't wait 'til mine, from Day 5, arrives) :c)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!